Supermicro X8QBE-F Motherboard
In this article you will find detailed information about the Supermicro X8QBE-F Motherboard.
- Manufacturer: Supermicro
- Motherboard: X8QBE-F
- Manual: manual X8QBE-F
- FAQs: FAQs for 'X8QBE-F' bei Supermicro
- Downloads: Supermicro Mainboard X8QBE-F
- Supermicro Motherboard Drivers & Tools CD: CD/DVD Image (Please note, that the files (drivers, tools, ...) on this CD might be out-of-date.)
- Motherboard form factor: Proprietary 16.4" x 16.8" (41.66cm x 42.65cm)
- CPU socket: 1567-pin LGA Sockets
- Number of DIMM slots: 32
- Memory type: 1333 / 1066 / 978 / 800MHz ECC Registered, DDR3 SDRAM 72-bit, 240-pin DIMMs
- Possible sizes of Memory Modules: 1GB, 2GB, 4GB , 8GB, (16GB, 32GB RAM are currently not available at Thomas-Krenn.)
- Maximum Memory Capacity: 1024GB, Currently at Thomas-Krenn: 256GB
- SATA chip: Intel ICH10R (3.0Gbps)
- LAN-Chip: Intel 82576
- Expansion slots:
- 1x PCI-E 2.0 (x16)
- Internal I/O ports:
- 6x SATA-2
- External I/O ports:
- 2x USB 2.0 Ports (Rear)
- Graphics chip: Matrox G200eW 16 MB DDR2
- Graphic interfaces:
- 1x VGA Port
- Graphic interfaces:
- IPMI chip: Nuvoton WPCM450R IPMI Chip with AMI-Software
Recommendation: After a BIOS update load the default settings of the BIOS, and adjust the configuration as suggested below at BIOS Configuration.
- Version 2.0c
- The quality assurance update version release date: 12/03/2012.
At Thomas Krenn, after loading the default settings the following BIOS configuration adjustments are applied before a server with this motherboard gets its test installation and gets shipped:
Advanced Menu Option
Advanced > Boot Features > Quick Boot > Disable > Quiet Boot > Disable > PCI/PnP Configuration > LAN1 Option ROM > PXE > LAN2 Option ROM > PXE
Optionally the configuration of the supermicro motherboard's onboard raid activation Settings of the SATA Raids or SAS Raids follows depending on the server configuration.
Boot Menu Option
Boot > Boot Device Priority > Floppy > CD/DVD > Festplatte > Netzwerk
- Version 2.04
- The quality assurance update version release date: 12/04/2012.
- Intel Rapid Storage Technology: Enables the Management of an Intel Onboard Raid Controller under Windows.
- Supero Doctor: With this software the Motherboard can be monitored. The available sensors are displayed graphically.
- IPMI View: Centralized tool Management of the IPMI functions.
Servers with Supermicro X8QBE-F
Wiki articles for this Motherboard
For this motherboard there are currently no Wiki articles.For this motherboard there are currently no Wiki articles.