The Thomas-Krenn-Wiki - more than an encyclopedia
You can find technical server know-how directly from the employees of Thomas-Krenn.AG in the Thomas-Krenn-Wiki. The articles range from instructions about installation and configuration, technical details and concrete solutions to specific problems.
Who we are: Thomas-Krenn.AG is a leading manufacturer of individual server and storage systems as well as a provider of solutions for data centers. Our online shop (thomas-krenn.com) offers customers a unique opportunity throughout Europe to configure customized servers with tested components in the shortest possible time and install them the very next day. The company produces all servers in Germany at the Freyung location. Since its foundation in 2002, Thomas-Krenn.AG has been growing steadily on its own.
Further information about Thomas-Krenn can be found in our online shop (thomas-krenn.com). Further information about our Wiki can be found on the special page about the Wiki of Thomas-Krenn.AG.
- Ubuntu LTS Hardware Enablement Stack (05.04.2019)
- Install SIM card in LES v3 (21.03.2019)
- Update FreeBSD (18.02.2019)
- CVE-2019-6260 Gaining control of BMC from the host processor (04.02.2019)
- Iperf network test with VMware vSphere (28.01.2019)
- Update Intel Microcode on FreeBSD (16.01.2019)
Most popular Articles
- Creating Windows UEFI Boot-Stick in Windows (627,490 views)
- Saving Iptables Firewall Rules Permanently (600,470 views)
- Linux I/O Performance Tests using dd (514,548 views)
- Configuring IPMI under Linux using ipmitool (382,354 views)
- Network Configuration in VirtualBox (331,504 views)
- Windows Server 2012 Editions comparison (317,428 views)