2U Intel Dual-CPU SR2625 Server
This article will show you details about the Thomas Krenn 2HE Intel Dual-CPU SR2625 Server.
Further details on BIOS versions and other Wiki articles can be found at the linked Wiki article of the motherboard.
- Configurator: Product not available anymore
- Motherboard: Intel S5520UR Motherboard
- New with version 1.1:
- Intel Xeon 5600 CPUs (Codename Westmere, 32nm process technology)
- Datasheet - 2U Intel Dual-CPU SR2625 Server (Ver. 1.*)
- Test protocol - 2U Intel Dual-CPU SR2625 Server (Ver. 1.*) (form to request the test protocol)
- Downloads - 2U Intel Dual-CPU SR2625 Server (Ver. 1.*)
- gallery - 2U Intel Dual-CPU SR2625 Server (Ver. 1.*)
- Can the same battery be used for every Motherboard? Yes, all systems use a CR2032 battery.
- Why is no Red Hat or Suse software available for this server / pc? Thomas Krenn servers / pcs are not officially certified by Red Hat or Suse certification programs. There would be no support by Red Hat or Suse in case of issues with the operating system.
- What is the recommended ambient temperature and air humidity for this system? The recommended ambient temperature is between 20-22 degrees celsius, the max. air humidity 40%.
- Is it possible to run a dual-CPU motherboard with only one CPU? Yes, all of our dual-CPU motherboards support that. Note that only the RAM slots of this single CPU can be used then.
- Is it possible to mount a LSI 9260-X or LSI 9240-X RAID controller in a 2U chassis? No, the ports to connect the HDDs are at the upper side of these controllers. The remaining space between the controller and server cover is too small to connect a cable.
- Is it possible to use CPUs with a TDP of 130 watts in this server? No, there is not enough cooling for those CPUs.
- Is it possible to install a Desktop Operating System on a Thomas Krenn Server? Desktop Operating Systems get not tested, as we do not support running them on Thomas Krenn servers. A proper operating is not guaranteed. An installation of a Desktop Operating System on a Thomas Krenn is at one's own risk and not supported by Thomas Krenn.
2U Intel Dual-CPU SC825M Server
Intel MFS5520VI Westmere Compute Module
Workstation Intel Dual-CPU 7046GT