Workstation Intel Single-CPU SR108 Silent
This article will show you details about the Thomas Krenn Workstation Intel Single-CPU SR108 Silent.
Further details on BIOS versions and other Wiki articles can be found at the linked Wiki article of the motherboard.
- Configurator: Product not available anymore
- Motherboard: Supermicro X9SCA-F Motherboard
- Chassis: Chenbro SR10866
- Backplane: 80H102209-010 SAS/SATA Backplane (SAS-2 compatible)
- New with version 1.1:
- Intel Xeon E3-1200v2 CPUs (Codename Ivy Bridge, 22nm process technology)
- New with version 1.0:
- Supermicro Mainboard X9SCA-F
- Intel Xeon E3-1200 CPUs (Codename Sandy Bridge, 32nm process technology)
- energy-saving DDR3 ECC RAM, up to 32 GB
- 2x SATA-3 onboard ports
- 4x SATA-2 onboard ports
- Datasheet - Workstation Intel Single-CPU SR108 Silent (Ver. 1.*)
- Test protocol - Workstation Intel Single-CPU SR108 Silent (Ver. 1.*) (form to request the test protocol)
- Downloads - Workstation Intel Single-CPU SR108 Silent (Ver. 1.*)
- gallery - Workstation Intel Single-CPU SR108 Silent (Ver. 1.*)
- Can the same battery be used for every Motherboard? Yes, all systems use a CR2032 battery.
- Why is no Red Hat or Suse software available for this server / pc? Thomas Krenn servers / pcs are not officially certified by Red Hat or Suse certification programs. There would be no support by Red Hat or Suse in case of issues with the operating system.
- What is the recommended ambient temperature and air humidity for this system? The recommended ambient temperature is between 20-22 degrees celsius, the max. air humidity 40%.
- Where can I find the necessary rails to install additional 5,25" drives? You will find the rails inside the chassis, see Rails for 5,25 inch Drives in SR108 Servers.
- Is it possible to run a dual-CPU motherboard with only one CPU? Yes, all of our dual-CPU motherboards support that. Note that only the RAM slots of this single CPU can be used then.
- Is it possible to use the dedicated IPMI NIC as a normal NIC visible to the operating system? No, this dedicated NIC port can only be used for remote management purposes.
1U Intel Dual-CPU SC813M Server
2U Intel Dual-CPU SC825M Server
2U Intel Single-CPU SC825M Server