Nuvoton WPCM450R IPMI Chip with ATEN-Software
The Nuvoton WPCM450R IPMI chip with the ATEN software has been built onto the following motherboards, among others:
- Supermicro X7-Motherboards: X7SPA-HF, X7SPE-HF, X7SPE-HF-D525
- Supermicro H8-Motherboards: H8SCM-F, H8DG6-F
- Supermicro X8-Motherboards: X8SIL-F, X8DTL-3F
- Supermicro X9-Motherboards (Single CPU): X9SCA-F, X9SCD-F, X9SCM-F, X9SRL-F
- Supermicro X9-Motherboards (Dual CPU): X9DR7-LN4F, X9DRW-3LN4F+, X9DBL-iF, X9DRi-F, X9DRT-HF, X9DRD-7LN4F-JBOD
The current documentation is available for downloading from here:
The following network modes are available:
- dedicate – The web interface & IPMI systems can be accessed through the dedicated IPMI NIC port (located above the USB ports)
- share – The web interface & IPMI systems can be accessed through NIC Port 1. The MAC address for the web interface & IPMI systems is activated as a secondary MAC address parallel to NIC Port 1.
- failover – If a link is available on the dedicated IPMI NIC port, that port will be used. Otherwise, NIC Port 1 will be used.
See IPMI Firmware Update for Supermicro Motherboards with ATEN IPMI Software for instructions on how to update the firmware.
IPMI Screenshots Web Interface Menus
The following screenshots were created using a X9SCM-F Motherboard with IPMI Firmware 3.40.