Intel MFS2600KI Compute Module
This article will show you details about the Thomas Krenn Intel MFS2600KI Compute Module.
Further details on BIOS versions and other Wiki articles can be found at the linked Wiki article of the motherboard.
- The MFS2600KI Compute Module can only be used with a Intel Modular Server V2 chassis (with Modular Server Firmware 10.16 or higher)!
- The MFS2600KI Compute Module is not supported in a V1 chassis.
- A V1 chassis can be upgraded to a V2 chassis. Contact us for details.
- Configurator: Product not available anymore
- Motherboard: Intel MFS2600KI Motherboard
- Chassis: CSE-512L-260B
- New with version 1.0:
- Intel Xeon E5-2600 CPUs (Codename Sandy Bridge-EP, 32nm process technology)
- Up to 256GB RAM
- Datasheet - Intel MFS2600KI Compute Module (Ver. 1.*)
- Test protocol - Intel MFS2600KI Compute Module (Ver. 1.*) (form to request the test protocol)
- Downloads - Intel MFS2600KI Compute Module (Ver. 1.*)
- gallery - Intel MFS2600KI Compute Module (Ver. 1.*)
- Can the same battery be used for every Motherboard? Yes, all systems use a CR2032 battery.
- Why is no Red Hat or Suse software available for this server / pc? Thomas Krenn servers / pcs are not officially certified by Red Hat or Suse certification programs. There would be no support by Red Hat or Suse in case of issues with the operating system.
- What is the recommended ambient temperature and air humidity for this system? The recommended ambient temperature is between 20-22 degrees celsius, the max. air humidity 40%.
2U Intel Single-CPU SC826 Server
3U Intel Single-CPU RI1308 Server
Workstation Intel Single-CPU SR105 Silent