AMD Opteron 4100 Six-Core Lisbon Processors
| Please note that this article / this category refers either on older software / hardware components or is no longer maintained for other reasons.|
This page is no longer updated and is purely for reference purposes still here in the archive available.
The AMD Opteron 4100 Series processors, code named Lisbon, are the best energy-saving six core CPUs from AMD. The processors were especially designed for processing the most demanding server workloads in mid-sized companies, with the lowest possible energy consumption (per core).
- Six and four core, L3-Cache with 6 MB
- extremely low energy consumption (6 watts / core)
- up to 15% more performance compared to the "Istanbul" processor series
- AMD CoolCore™ technology, improved AMD PowerNow!™ technology, C1E, AMD CoolSpeed technology, APML
- Dual channel LV and R/U-DDR3, ECC
- Up to 3 DIMMs/channels, 6 per CPU
- Designed for demanding temperature conditions