3ware Controller 3DM2 Password
3ware controllers managed by 3DM2 have a default password. This password should be changed for reasons of security.
The default password for logging in to the 3DM2 web interface of a 3ware controller is "3ware" for both the Administrator and User accounts.
RAID controllers from 3ware that can be managed by 3DM2.
Changing the Password
- Go to 3DM2 Settings on the 3DM menu
- On the 3DM2 Settings page next to Password, choose whether the Administrator or User password should be changed.
- Enter the current password into the Current Password entry. If you are entering the password for the first time, the default password is 3ware.
- Enter the new password in the New Password and Confirm New Password entries, so that it will be confirmed.
- Click Change Password to save the changes.
Resetting the Password
Uninstalling and reinstalling 3DM2 will suffice to reset the password for the web interface. The password will be reset to "3ware".