3U Intel Single-CPU RI1316 Server
In this article you will find information about the 3U Intel Single-CPU RI1316 Server from Thomas Krenn.
Further details on BIOS versions and other Wiki articles can be found at the linked Wiki article of the motherboard.
- Configurator: Product not available anymore
- Motherboard: Supermicro X10SLH-F Motherboard
- Chassis: SC836E16-R1200B
- Backplane: BPN-SAS2-836EL1 (SAS/SATA Expander Backplane, SAS-2 compatible)
- New with version 1.0:
- Datasheet - 3U Intel Single-CPU RI1316 Server (Ver. 1.*)
- Test protocol - 3U Intel Single-CPU RI1316 Server (Ver. 1.*) (form to request the test protocol)
- Downloads - 3U Intel Single-CPU RI1316 Server (Ver. 1.*)
- gallery - 3U Intel Single-CPU RI1316 Server (Ver. 1.*)
- Can the same battery be used for every Motherboard? Yes, all systems use a CR2032 battery.
- Why is no Red Hat or Suse software available for this server / pc? Thomas Krenn servers / pcs are not officially certified by Red Hat or Suse certification programs. There would be no support by Red Hat or Suse in case of issues with the operating system.
- What is the recommended ambient temperature and air humidity for this system? The recommended ambient temperature is between 20-22 degrees celsius, the max. air humidity 40%.
- Is it possible to use the dedicated IPMI NIC as a normal NIC visible to the operating system? No, this dedicated NIC port can only be used for remote management purposes.
1U AMD Single-CPU SC813M Server
Server-Tower Intel Single-CPU TI108
Workstation Intel Dual-CPU 7046GT