1U Intel Single-CPU SC813MR Server
This article will show you details about the Thomas Krenn 1U Intel Single-CPU SC813MR Server.
Further details on BIOS versions and other Wiki articles can be found at the linked Wiki article of the motherboard.
- Configurator: Product not available anymore
- Motherboard: Supermicro X9SCM-F Motherboard
- Chassis: SC813MTQ-R400CB
- Backplane: BPN-SAS-815TQ SAS/SATA Backplane (SAS-2 compatible)
- New with version 3.1:
- Intel Xeon E3-1200v2 CPUs (Codename Ivy Bridge, 22nm process technology)
- New with version 3.0:
- Supermicro Motherboard X9SCM-F
- Intel Xeon E3-1200 CPUs (Codename Sandy Bridge, 32nm process technology)
- energy-saving DDR3 ECC RAM, up to 32 GB
- 2x SATA-3 onboard ports
- 4x SATA-2 onboard ports
- Redundant, energy-saving "High-Efficiency" power supply
- Datasheet - 1U Intel Single-CPU SC813MR Server (Ver. 3.*)
- Test protocol - 1U Intel Single-CPU SC813MR Server (Ver. 3.*) (form to request the test protocol)
- Downloads - 1U Intel Single-CPU SC813MR Server (Ver. 3.*)
- gallery - 1U Intel Single-CPU SC813MR Server (Ver. 3.*)
- Can the same battery be used for every Motherboard? Yes, all systems use a CR2032 battery.
- Why is no Red Hat or Suse software available for this server / pc? Thomas Krenn servers / pcs are not officially certified by Red Hat or Suse certification programs. There would be no support by Red Hat or Suse in case of issues with the operating system.
- What is the recommended ambient temperature and air humidity for this system? The recommended ambient temperature is between 20-22 degrees celsius, the max. air humidity 40%.
- Is it possible to use a 3Ware 9690 RAID controller in a server system with a X9SCM-F motherboard? No, in our tests such a system ran very slow, and the RAID controller reported "Drive Timeouts".
- Is it possible to install a Desktop Operating System on a Thomas Krenn Server? Desktop Operating Systems get not tested, as we do not support running them on Thomas Krenn servers. A proper operating is not guaranteed. An installation of a Desktop Operating System on a Thomas Krenn is at one's own risk and not supported by Thomas Krenn.
- Is it possible to use the dedicated IPMI NIC as a normal NIC visible to the operating system? No, this dedicated NIC port can only be used for remote management purposes.
1U Intel Dual CPU RI2104H
3U AMD Single-CPU SC835 Server
3U Intel Dual-CPU SC836 Server