1U Intel Single-CPU RI1102H Server
In this article you will find information about the 1U Intel Single-CPU RI1102H Server from Thomas Krenn.
Further details on BIOS versions and other Wiki articles can be found at the linked Wiki article of the motherboard.
- Configurator: Product not available anymore
- Motherboard: Supermicro X10SLH-F Motherboard
- Chassis: CSE-512L-260B
- New with version 1.0:
- Datasheet - 1U Intel single-CPU RI1102H (Ver. 1.*)
- Test protocol - 1U Intel single-CPU RI1102H (Ver. 1.*) (form to request the test protocol)
- Downloads - 1U Intel single-CPU RI1102H (Ver. 1.*)
- gallery - 1U Intel single-CPU RI1102H (Ver. 1.*)
- Can the same battery be used for every Motherboard? Yes, all systems use a CR2032 battery.
- Why is no Red Hat or Suse software available for this server / pc? Thomas Krenn servers / pcs are not officially certified by Red Hat or Suse certification programs. There would be no support by Red Hat or Suse in case of issues with the operating system.
- What is the recommended ambient temperature and air humidity for this system? The recommended ambient temperature is between 20-22 degrees celsius, the max. air humidity 40%.
- Is it possible to use the dedicated IPMI NIC as a normal NIC visible to the operating system? No, this dedicated NIC port can only be used for remote management purposes.
1U Intel Single-CPU SC813MR Server
4U AMD Dual-CPU SC847 Server
Server-Tower Intel Single-CPU TI108