1U AMD Single-CPU SC813M Server
This article will show you details about the Thomas Krenn 1U AMD Single-CPU SC813M Server.
Further details on BIOS versions and other Wiki articles can be found at the linked Wiki article of the motherboard.
- Configurator: Product not available anymore
- Motherboard: Supermicro H8SCM-F Motherboard
- Chassis: SC813MTQ-350CB
- Backplane: BPN-SAS-815TQ SAS/SATA Backplane (SAS-2 compatible)
- New with version 1.1:
- AMD Operon 4200 CPUs (Codename Valencia, 32nm process technology)
- New with version 1.0:
- Supermicro H8SCM-F Motherboard with Full Integrated Management
- AMD Operon 4100 CPUs (Codename Lisbon, 45nm process technology)
- DDR3 ECC Registered RAM
- Chassis with only 503mm depth
- Energy-saving, 350W power supply (80plus Gold)
- Datasheet - 1U AMD single-CPU RA1104H server (Ver. 1.*)
- Test protocol - 1U AMD single-CPU RA1104H server (Ver. 1.*) (form to request the test protocol)
- Downloads - 1U AMD single-CPU RA1104H server (Ver. 1.*)
- gallery - 1U AMD single-CPU RA1104H server (Ver. 1.*)
- Can the same battery be used for every Motherboard? Yes, all systems use a CR2032 battery.
- Why is no Red Hat or Suse software available for this server / pc? Thomas Krenn servers / pcs are not officially certified by Red Hat or Suse certification programs. There would be no support by Red Hat or Suse in case of issues with the operating system.
- What is the recommended ambient temperature and air humidity for this system? The recommended ambient temperature is between 20-22 degrees celsius, the max. air humidity 40%.
- Is it possible to install a RAID controller with a BBU in a 1U AMD Single-CPU SC813M Server? No, due to space limitations a RAID controller can only be installed without a BBU in this server. A heat sink of the motherboard fills the space which would be used for a BBU.
- Is it possible to install a Desktop Operating System on a Thomas Krenn Server? Desktop Operating Systems get not tested, as we do not support running them on Thomas Krenn servers. A proper operating is not guaranteed. An installation of a Desktop Operating System on a Thomas Krenn is at one's own risk and not supported by Thomas Krenn.
- Is it possible to use the dedicated IPMI NIC as a normal NIC visible to the operating system? No, this dedicated NIC port can only be used for remote management purposes.
1U Intel Dual-CPU RI2108 Server
3U Intel Single-CPU RI1308 Server
Server-Tower Intel Single-CPU SR105 Silent